- Implemented daily email notification
- Tweaked the UI with nice icons from Feather
- Re-organized the pages and navigation
- Implemented favorites connections, allowing users to put their most contacted people on the top of the list
- Implemented personal links to allow yourself saving links accessible from anywhere
- Added an extra checkbox to tick if you want to send a link and store it for yourself at the same time
- Added ability to send multiple links at once
- Implemented social login to allow easy and fast registration.
- Redesigned footer to include a link to this page
- Tweaked a few things on the homepage for better interface
- Improved multiple parts of the mobile design
- Enabled Progressive Web App. Allows Linbox to be added on smartphone's homescreen / drawer like a native app without any installation. Linbox can load 20x times faster than a native app would, without using your storage.
- Redesigned some parts of the user interface
- Title and description can be added on a link you share
- Title of the link is automatically fetch when you share it
- A dedicated page to send a link with all the options is created
- Beta test opens after few months of developement: it is possible to create an account, connect with people using a unique token and send them a link by sharing it really simply and quickly. A lot of features and updates are scheduled. Yay!